Water pressure tanks are critical in the early detection of problems and ultimately saving you money. If you notice your pump cycling too often, this could mean a problem with your pressure tank. The sooner you address problems like this, the easier they will be to solve, saving you money on larger repair bills.
Water Well Pressure Tank and Manifold Concerns:
• Pump cycles each time you draw a glass of water or flush the toilet
• Pump will short cycle (on/off/on/off) when bladder style tank bladder has ruptured
• Pump will short cycle if an air over water tank has lost its air charge-Replace air volume control to avoid further damage
• Leaking water from base of unit or seams
• Bad points when chattering or constant clicking at pressure switch-if not repaired will damage pump & control box
• Bad pressure gauge (small dial) when indicator doesn’t move-replace to monitor systems functions
Pressure Tank Issues:
• Water logged tank causing constant running of pump
• Short cycling causing damaged to pressure switch, controls and pump
• Upgrade to larger tank (improve performance)
• Your water well pressure tank is too important to ignore so if you think you may have a problem, call us and we will make sure your water flow protected.